Magento Expert Forum - Improve your Magento experience

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

The best Magento Hosting Optimized for Top Performance and Security

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NowzoneTech View Post
    Yes, A2 Hosting magento package should work well but I think SiteGround will work better
    That 's nice. I think the good one is the one who support well for caching. So that, SiteGround should be a better choice in this case. You know this is the first time I see a shared hosting package support caching. It 's nice to try and see the result. Thanks.

Dadakas

I suddenly found this forum and see it 's very useful for people like me what are on very first step to work with magento. The hosting is the most important thing what will save you a lot of time. And this thread help me a lot with SiteGround and supercacher. Cool

Thanks

How many sites did you host on SiteGround and which package?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by whomage View Post
    How many sites did you host on SiteGround and which package?
    With GoGeek package I am using for 5 sites with traffic > 1k/day for each. They are all working really fast and I think I can host more.

Thanks

check this out where you will see a review of the various hosting companies and their timeouts to run extensions etc: hosting comparison for magento community

Always think about the timeouts and ask your hosting provider what they use for exception and input times as if these are too low they will make, running m2e pro, magmi or even running a re-index impossible for even a small e-commerce site. I learned the hard way that price should be a small part of your choice and having functional hosting a much bigger consideration than the price. As good shared hosting will work better than dedicated and VPS servers from a lot of hosting providers.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by damianr View Post
    So far Magento, which hosting provider is the best if I may ask?
    Base on our team experience, the best one with full caching support is SiteGround Magento Hosting, you may need to choose GrowBig or GoGeek package

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by golddev View Post
    Base on our team experience, the best one with full caching support is SiteGround Magento Hosting, you may need to choose GrowBig or GoGeek package
    It look really nice hosting provider. It work fast in the first time I use them. But I see they have the supercacher what 's potential faster a lot. How do you configure it?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NowzoneTech View Post
    Yes, A2 Hosting magento package should work well but I think SiteGround will work better
    You are right, NowzoneTech. They are 2 my favorite magento hosting companies. Some of my stores using SiteGround and some using A2 Hosting. They are working well until now. Just belong to my customer, they will choose one of them. And the true thing is my customers are so happy with their service.

Thanks

I got one site working on it and I will see. Hope it work well.

Thanks

It 's nice to know a hosting provide where all of you guys love them. Does anyone host a site what have more than 2k products and 10k visitors/day on SiteGround ?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TessPaiton View Post
    It 's nice to know a hosting provide where all of you guys love them. Does anyone host a site what have more than 2k products and 10k visitors/day on SiteGround ?
    In this case, you need to choose GoGeek package or their managed vps. I am having a magento site what take ~1800 products working well on GoGeek package.

Thanks

I am on siteground and the site takes 7 seconds to load frrom singapore...the data center is also in singapore...i have enabled lvl1, n lvl13 (Memchache) options...
    the site is definetly slow...not sure what needs to be done to get it faster

Thanks

Which package are you using? How many products on your shop? Can you send me your shop url? Thanks

Thanks

I am on 1.9.2.1. I am in a process of setting up products and the rest of the site. Even with less than 30 Products it takes around 7 to 10 seconds..My Site URL is
    http://109.199.126.92/~firstnaa/shop/index.php/

Thanks

Hi meetferoz, I see you magento template is not optimised, it take too many request. Other than that, maybe you should be GoGeek package and then turn on Static cache, it of course make your site really fast. Maybe turn on minify js/css files too.

Thanks

SiteGround with GrowBig package for magento and then minify js/css + enable CloudFlare then everything should be fine.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Orlando View Post
    SiteGround with GrowBig package for magento and then minify js/css + enable CloudFlare then everything should be fine.
    GrowBig support Varnish cache so that, it will work faster if you configure varnish cache too. It 's quite easy, you can look at the instruction here http://magento2x.com/speed-up-magent...varnish-cache/

Thanks

Can anyone send me a magento site what you manage so I can check the speed? It 's nice if it have more than 1k products. Thanks a lot

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MartaStiff View Post
    Can anyone send me a magento site what you manage so I can check the speed? It 's nice if it have more than 1k products. Thanks a lot
    I sent you my links Marta. All of sites are working on GoGeek SiteGround Hosting. The best thing I see from this hosting provider is the support time. Everytime I need help they always support very fast. They even help me fix some bugs.

Thanks

Hi,
    Magento Hosting – best servers, help & extras for your site

If you have chosen to use Magento Community Edition to build your online shop, you can count on our unique handmade hosting solution and expert Magento help. We invest significant resources in applying technologies that boost the performance of our Magento shops even on our more affordable shared servers. We provide free Cloudflare CDN with Railgun to make both yours and your customers’ experience with Magento really fast and enjoyable. We also make sure that your Magento CE website is safer and better supported than anywhere else!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast