Magento Expert Forum - Improve your Magento experience

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

The best Magento Hosting Optimized for Top Performance and Security

Thanks

At least I see when I visit the cloudways home page, it doesn't work fast. Not sure if they provide the fast service for magento site or not.

Thanks

HI. Sitegrounds had one of the very first tutorials on how to sethe and optimise magento so I think that they might know what they are talking about. I am currently with hostgator but they are extremely slow. I will be very delighted if anyone can send me some sample links to test sitegourd performance. I am thinking go geek. Thanks

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by londoner07 View Post
    HI. Sitegrounds had one of the very first tutorials on how to sethe and optimise magento so I think that they might know what they are talking about. I am currently with hostgator but they are extremely slow. I will be very delighted if anyone can send me some sample links to test sitegourd performance. I am thinking go geek. Thanks
    Hi londoner07, I has just sent you a link from my customer magento site what is hosting in SiteGround GrowBig package. Maybe gogeek will be better. Check and tell me if you think it 's good enough for you.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jackie_boo View Post
    Hi londoner07, I has just sent you a link from my customer magento site what is hosting in SiteGround GrowBig package. Maybe gogeek will be better. Check and tell me if you think it 's good enough for you.
    Can you send me your link too? I need to check before buying their service. Thanks

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fashionkay View Post
    Can you send me your link too? I need to check before buying their service. Thanks
    Sent you the links too. It is using SiteGround with memcached and MaxCDN.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by shunavi View Post
    I sent you some links from my customer websites, they are almost using SiteGround magento starter package, some of them using GoGeek/GrowBig base on the traffic. You can check the performance and let me know if it 's fast enough with you. I am here to update the status of the good hosting. Until now it 's still the best hosting for magento.
    I see your options is good but I am wondering if we have to configure many stuffs to make it fast or just move and install then it will be fast enough?

Thanks

Work very very well for my for my customers in Scandinavia, I got the first site work with this option and it look very fast. Thanks guy

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jecartas View Post
    Work very very well for my for my customers in Scandinavia, I got the first site work with this option and it look very fast. Thanks guy
    Can you send me your site URL so I can check if it work fast enough for me? Does the load page less than 2 secs? Thanks

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jecartas View Post
    Sure, it should work very well in scandinavi because they have a server there. Other than that, there are not too many websites in Scandinavi so that the quality must very good too

Thanks

I believe 99% of website in Scandinavia want to have the same speed in EU since it 's quite easy to travel around. So the hosting like SiteGround support very well for EU users, it should be a nice choice for us.

Thanks

This is the first time I work with magento in my ecommerce project, last time I always work with wordpress woocommerce. The first thing I come with magento what impress me a lot that is the admin panel what 's really clean and clear what help me manage everything easy. But one more thing I can see is the performance. Our team can't make it work fast on wordpress hosting what is using for woocommerce.

And here with this thread I found the very easy solution with SiteGround what cover everything to make magento work fast. Thing come with magento become easier very much. Thanks a lot for a useful thread and forum.

Thanks

How about A2 Hosting, I hear many people tell me about that but not sure if it work well or not for magento.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MladenRistic View Post
    How about A2 Hosting, I hear many people tell me about that but not sure if it work well or not for magento.
    A2 Hosting is good enough but I believe SiteGround is better a lot with supercacher what support all of caching solution for magento include varnish, memcached, google speed extenstion ... and more. They also support a dedicated magento extension with full page cache optimise for magento. It 's nice to use

Thanks

yes, it really help me save a lot of time, thanks so much!

Thanks

Cool, man. You did a great Job, SiteGround work even faster than I though. Last time I spend a lot of time for an expensive VPS what run to timeout all of time. But after using GrowBig SiteGround package for Magento, it work really fast without any timeout problem. And much cheaper solution too

Thanks

I heard about Nexcess what is pretty good but after buying their service, I am just out of idea why they work like that. They charge too much and my magento site just not work. In the case, I use siteground and it work well. Not sure why but I believe siteground is good now. I didn't try A2 hosting or hostgator but I guess they will work too. Thanks

[ Contributor ]
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JowAlec View Post
    I heard about Nexcess what is pretty good but after buying their service, I am just out of idea why they work like that. They charge too much and my magento site just not work. In the case, I use siteground and it work well. Not sure why but I believe siteground is good now. I didn't try A2 hosting or hostgator but I guess they will work too. Thanks
    I did a try with hostgator, it doesn't work. But A2 Hosting will work well for magento site

Thanks

Very nice, Shunavi, it save me a lot of time for research hosting. Thanks
    интериорни врати

Thanks

Hi,

How is a2hosting? Has anyone hosted with them before? Just needed some reviews
    https://www.a2hosting.com/web-hosting

Rgds/Jay

Thanks

Yes, A2 Hosting magento package should work well but I think SiteGround will work better

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast