Magento Expert Forum - Improve your Magento experience

Magento Tutorial for Beginners (Part 2)

Thanks

Lightbulb Magento Tutorial for Beginners (Part 2)

Part 2: Magento Installation

This article is most helpful for users who have installed Magento before and just need a reminder of the major steps in the process.

System Requirements

Magento must be run on a Unix-based web server, with PHP 5.2+ and MySQL 4.1.20+. These instructions assume you have first set up a web server with a standard LAMP stack (Linux, Apache, MySQL, & PHP).
    Supported server environment is:

• Supported Operating Systems: Linux server
    • Supported Web Servers: Apache 1.3.x or Apache 2
    • PHP Compatibility: 5.2.0 and above with Safe mode off
    • MySQL: 4.1.20 and above

For evaluation and development purposes, Magento can be run locally on a PC or Mac using a local LAMP stack (like XAMPP, WAMP or MAMP). Windows and Mac servers are NOT supported production environments, however. Please see the links at the bottom of this document for additional considerations when installing to your localhost.

Installing Magento

These instructions document the default installation for Magento. At the end, Magento will be installed without sample data to a directory called magento on your web server. There are four main steps covered here:

Step 1—Download Magento

Method 1
    : Download Magento to your computer and FTP it up to your server

1. Using a browser, download the latest full release archive file from MagentoCommerce.com (http://www.magentocommerce.com/download)
    2. On your computer, extract Magento from the downloaded archive. A folder named magentocontaining all of the Magento files will be created
    3. Using an FTP client, upload the extracted magento folder and all its contents to the web root on your web server (usually public_html)

Method 2
    : Download Magento directly to your server (requires SSH access)

If you have SSH access to your server, using wget to download the archive directly to your server is much faster and simpler than Method 1.

1. Using SSH, log onto your server and go to the web root directory (usually public_html)
    2. Get the full release archive using the wget command below
    3. On your server, extract Magento from the downloaded archive. A directory named magentocontaining all of the Magento files will be created under public_html

cd publc_html wgethttp://www.magentocommerce.com/downloads/assets/1.4.1.0/magento-1.4.1.0.tar.gz tar -zxvf magento-1.4.1.0.tar.gz

(Replace 1.4.1.0 in the commands above with the desired version number. Current and previous version numbers can be seen on the Download page on MagentoCommerce.com)

Step 2—Set file permissions for the Setup Wizard

On your web server, make the directories that the Setup Wizard needs writeable by the web server

Files & directories that must be writeable are:

• - file: magento/var/.htaccess
    • - directory: magento/app/etc
    • - directory: magento/var
    • - all the directories under: magento/media

If you are using FTP, set the permissions of each to 777 or check read/write/execute for owner, user and group. If you are using SSH, use the following commands:

chmod o+w var var/.htaccess app/etc
    chmod -R o+w media

Step 3—Create your store database

1. Create an empty MySQL database for your store
      This step varies by hosting provider and is out of the scope of this document. Consult your System Administrator or your web host’s support/documentation for instructions on how to do this. PHPmyAdmin or the MySQL command line are the most commonly used tools/methods for creating and managing a MySQL database
    2. Create a database user with full privileges to the database
    3. Make note of the database name (dbname), db user (dbuser), db user password (dbpassword)
    4. If you want to load sample data, you must do it now, before you run the setup Wizard in the next step

Step 4—Run the web-based Setup Wizard

1. Using a browser, run the Setup Wizard
      Go to your website by domain or IP address (http://www.yourdomain.com/magento or http://yourip.0.0.1/magento) and the Setup Wizard will run automatically
    2. In the Setup Wizard, finish configuring your Magento installation

a. License Agreement – Read and accept the terms and conditions

b. Localization (settings can be changed later via the Admin Panel)

• Locale – default country $ language
    • Time zone – default time zone
    • Default currency

c. Configuration

Database

• Host-localhostworks for most basic installations
    • Database name-dbnameform when you created the database
    • User name-dbuser from when you created the database
    • User Password-dbpassform when you created the database

Web access options (will be pre-filled based on your installation, settings can be changed later via the Admin Panel)

• Base URL—for default installation into a magento directory, base URL should be http://www.yourdomain.com/magento or http://www.yourip.com/magento. (If you’re installing Magento locally on PC or Mac, this should be 127.0.0.1/magento–you cannot put “localhost” here unless you’ve previously set it up in your local hosts file.)
    • Admin path—default is “admin” (will be appended to base URL to reach Admin Panel)
    • Skip Base URL Validations Before the Next Step
    • Use Web Server (Apache) Rewrites
    • Use Secure URLs

Session Storage Options—Choose file system or database. Most installations should use “file system” because it’s faster and doesn’t cause the database to grow. But if your site will run on multiple servers, you should select “database” so that a user’s session data is available regardless of which server his/her request is served from.

Admin account

• Name & contact info for 1st Admin user
    • Login info for 1st admin user (username & password)
    • Encryption key—Database encryption key. If you do not provide one, Magento will automatically generate one. It will be displayed to you and saved in the app/etc/local.xml file.

Magento stores this set up information in the file app/etc/local.xml. If you’d like to run through the Setup Wizard again you do not have to download all the Magento files again. Just delete the local.xml file and any files and directories in the var/ directory and go back to http://www.yourdomain.com/magento with your browser. The Setup Wizard will run automatically again. (Why does this work? The Setup Wizard writes the values you provide during the setup process to the local.xml file and it will not run if it finds a local.xml file already. The var folder contains cached session information from the frontend and will have cached any previous settings, so deleting these files will prevent the incorrect cached content from being used.)

Success!

After you finish the set up wizard, you will be redirected to the Magento storefront. You can access the Admin Panel and start adding categories and products.

View more threads in the same category:

2. The Following User Says Thank You to shunavi For This Useful Post:

Hiral (15-04-2019)

Thanks

Thanks a lot david and shunavi

Thanks

I have one doubt. How to change the wordpress Administration Password?

Thanks

Take in Magento 2 without any preparation with the assistance of simple to-utilize instructional exercise at the absolute starting point, you need to restrict their consents for specific pieces of the backend.

Thanks

Äôi khi gai sinh dục xuất hiện, nhiá»u ngÆ°á»i bệnh đã rất hoang mang thậm chí vá»™i vàng đặt nghi vấn thuốc bôi trị gai sinh dục có bán ở đâu? Thế nhÆ°ng, bệnh nhân cần biết bệnh nào thuốc đó mà không phải chỉ sá»­ dụng thuốc thôi đã hết bệnh, nguyên nhân vì sao hãy cùng Ä‘á»c những thông tin bên dÆ°á»›i.

Hiểu đúng vỠhiện tượng gai sinh dục

Gai sinh dục rất dá»… bị nhầm vá»›i bệnh xã há»™i nguy hiểm sùi mào gà. Vì vậy, chúng tôi sẽ gá»­i đến bạn các thông tin thiết yếu để kịp thá»i phân biệt được 1 bệnh lây qua Ä‘Æ°á»ng tình dục cá»± kỳ nguy hiểm và 1 tình trạng bệnh lý thông thÆ°á»ng nhÆ° sau:

Gai Sinh Dục

Biểu hiện:

- Má»c các nốt mụn nhá» màu trắng hoặc hồng ở vùng kín

- Không tạo cảm giác đau đớn

Nguyên Nhân:

- Một hiện tượng lành tính

- ÄÆ¡n giản là sá»± phát triển vượt mức bình thÆ°á»ng của tế bào cÆ¡ quan sinh dục

- Không há» lây truyá»n nÆ¡i khác

Biến Chứng:

- Không gây nguy hiểm

- Chỉ ảnh hưởng thẩm mỹ, sinh hoạt tình dục

Xem thêm: tại sao 3 tháng không có kinh nguyệt

Sùi Mào Gà

Biểu hiện:

- Có các nốt u nhú má»m màu hồng Ä‘Æ°á»ng kính 1 đến 2mm

- Sau 1 thá»i gian chúng phát triển và liên kết tạo thành hình nhÆ° mào gà hay bông súp lÆ¡ xanh

- Vùng kín bị viêm loét, chảy mủ khi có sự tiếp xúc, mùi hôi cực khó chịu, nổi mụn.

Nguyên Nhân:

- Do sá»± lây truyá»n virus Human papilloma (HPV) vào cÆ¡ thể

- Lây nhiá»…m khi quan hệ tình dục không an toàn, Ä‘Æ°á»ng máu, tiếp xúc khi có vết thÆ°Æ¡ng hở, sá»­ dụng chung đồ dùng cá nhân vá»›i ngÆ°á»i bệnh. Mẹ truyá»n sang con.

Biến Chứng:

- Bệnh lý cực kỳ nguy hiểm

- Gây ung thÆ° cÆ¡ quan sinh dục,… Ä‘e dá»a tính mạng

Theo các bác sÄ© chuyên khoa thì ngÆ°á»i bệnh đừng chủ quan rằng chỉ mắc gai sinh dục bình thÆ°á»ng. Vì chúng tôi thông qua thăm khám cho rất nhiá»u trÆ°á»ng hợp bệnh má»›i rút ra nhận định rằng, có đến 58% ngÆ°á»i bệnh nghÄ© mình mắc gai sinh dục lại Ä‘ang ở giai Ä‘oạn đầu của căn bệnh xã há»™i sùi mào gà. Do đó, trÆ°á»›c khi quyết định phÆ°Æ¡ng pháp gì hay tìm mua thuốc gì thì nên nhanh chóng thăm khám và há»— trợ chữa trị ngay.

Thuốc bôi trị gai sinh dục có bán ở đâu?

Ngày nay, trên thị trÆ°á»ng thuốc y tế thì chỉ cần bá» ra má»™t số tiá»n đã có thể sở hữu nhiá»u loại thuốc bôi Ä‘iá»u trị gai sinh dục má»™t cách dá»… dàng. Tuy nhiên không phải thuốc nào cÅ©ng phù hợp và cho kết quả chính xác.

Xem thêm: chậm kinh nguyệt 15 ngày

Äể biết được thuốc có phù hợp hay không thì ngÆ°á»i bệnh nên Ä‘i kiểm tra tại các trung tâm chuyên khoa uy tín để được há»— trợ phác đồ Ä‘iá»u trị phù hợp.

Äịa chỉ chữa gai sinh dục hiệu quả tại TP Vinh Nghệ An

Trên địa bàn TP Vinh tỉnh Nghệ An đã xuất hiện rất nhiá»u địa chỉ y tế Ä‘á»u quảng cáo có thuốc bôi chữa gai sinh dục hiệu quả nhÆ°ng chÆ°a biết rõ thật hÆ° ra sao. Thấu hiểu được sá»± lo lắng mà ngÆ°á»i

bệnh Ä‘ang phải chịu, Phòng Khám Äa Khoa Lê Lợi được thành lập trên những tiêu chuẩn quốc tế nổi bật, bao gồm:

Các chuyên gia giá»i có kinh nghiệm chuyên sâu

Máy móc y tế nhập khẩu từ nước ngoài

Cơ sở vật chất hiện đại

Dịch vụ y tế chuyên nghiệp

Chi phí phải chăng đúng theo luật

Bảo mật thông tin tuyệt đối

Trên đây là tất cả các thông tin chia sẻ vá» vấn Ä‘á» thuốc bôi trị gai sinh dục có bán ở đâu? Nếu bạn còn thắc mắc cần được tÆ° vấn hãy gá»i ngay đến số Hotline 039 863 8725 để được há»— trợ giải đáp cụ thể hÆ¡n.